- Why should Felix Auto Body work on my car?
Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Can I drive my damaged car?
Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- When does my insurance company inspect my car?
Some insurance companies want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this (if your car is fit to drive), or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- Should I get more than one repair estimate?
You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- Does my insurance company have the right to tell me where to get my car repaired?
You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- If I get more than one estimate, should I go with the lowest one?
Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- How do I know which repair shop to use?
Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment, and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Will you be using original parts to repair my car?
Ask if the shop will be using genuine, manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Do I get a warranty with my car repair?
Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- My insurance company is playing hardball. Will you help me get full reimbursement for my car damage?
Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
Is your car in need of mechanical repair?
Felix’s Auto Repair & Towing at 914 Sumner Ave., Springfield, MA, can help.